Oxygen 49 MK4 gives you total control over your software With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and faders, allowing you to focus recording and mixing without reaching for the mouse. You get 49 velocity-sensitive keys; eight assignable knobs for easy tweaking of plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or drumming and nine assignable faders for mixing tracks together and controlling the master output. You also get dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record right from the keyboard.
The Oxygen 49 offers out-of-the-box integration with many popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase. Using DirectLink, Oxygen 49's controls instantly map to key parameters in your chosen DAW, enabling you to easily adjust the mixers, editors, and transport windows. On top of that, Oxygen 49 has built-in customisable mapping presets that quickly interface with your fave effect plugins and virtual instruments.This really does make things easy for you when setting up.
What Else Do You Get?
Ableton Live Lite
One of the most popular performance and production programs available, Ableton Live Lite is a powerful music creation tool that enables you to compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas. Host plugins and use Oxygen 49 to produce, compose, or perform within Ableton Live Lite.
A spectral morphing synthesis virtual instrument comprised of a dynamic interface, an advanced pattern generator, and onboard effects, Twist lets you create sounds using simple controls. A pair of swirling sound layers provide unique harmonic controls and form the basis of every patch. Sculpt your tones with a multi-mode filter, independent amp and filter envelope generators, and a LFO that can be sync’d to tempo.
A multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings. A wonderful method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one superb Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
- 49 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|