The LR Baggs Session DI enhances your acoustic pickup and imparts the rich sonic character that you’d expect from an experienced audio engineer using some of the world’s finest studio gear. The Session DI captures this studio magic and puts it into a compact, easy-to-use DI that will transform your live acoustic guitar sound.
Studio Tools for the Stage:
Often used by studio engineers in post-production, saturation adds warmth, dimension, and pleasing harmonics while smoothing the signal for an enhanced mix. The Session DI’s saturation is voiced specifically for the acoustic guitar and brings analog studio warmth to the stage.
Unlike standard compression that can squash the entire range of your signal, the Session DI features three narrowly focused bands of compression that control common problematic frequencies and uncover the voice of your guitar.
The low, mid, and high-frequency compressors are in fact touch-sensitive EQs that respond in real-time to your playing dynamics. The harder you strum, the more they compress.
- Analog Saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
- Compression/EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
- Garret Null notch filter controls resonate feedback
- Variable high-pass filter attenuates extraneous low frequencies
- VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground loop noise
- All discrete signal path with XLR and quarter-inch outputs
- 48V phantom power, 9V battery or 9V DC powering options
- Rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel and ABS plastic
- Mute footswitch for ¼” and XLR outputs
- Includes custom LR Baggs carrying case
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|