Line 6 XD-V35 Digital Wireless Handheld System
Line 6 XD-V35 Digital Vocal Wireless Handheld System
Excellent wireless sound with no compromises.
Featuring a durable and sleek mic model with 4th-gen digital wireless technology, 24-bit performance and six always-available channels in the 2.4GHz band, the Line6 XD-V35 handheld vocal wireless system is an excellent performer with outstanding reliability.
Digital wireless technology ensures your audio remains uncompressed with no quality loss for a crisp and clear sound that is sure to impress.
- "58" mic model based on the industry-standard Shure SM58 microphone
- One-step setup
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz – 20kHz (-2 dB) AF frequency response, wide 113dB dynamic range (A-weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium cardioid dynamic capsule designed for minimum feedback; Dynamic Filter to minimize environment noise
- Capsule interchangeable with compatible models
- 2.4GHz broadcast avoids audible interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
- License-free operation worldwide
- 6 always-available channels
- 275' / 83m range – 10' away or 200' away, you get full-quality audio (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line-of-sight obstacles)
- LCD display on mic transmitter for monitoring battery use and selecting channels
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Rugged polycarbonate construction with protected internal antennas
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|