A professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the distinct Helix® sound in an ultra-compact pedal.
Line 6 has unveiled the HX Stomp™, a downsized version of its flagship Helix® processor, a professional-grade guitar processor designed to produce the sound of Helix® amps, cabs, and effects. If you’re playing through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup or like to go direct onstage or in the studio, the HX Stomp™ seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications.
Utilizing the same DSP and HX Modeling technology as its bigger Helix brethren, the HX Stomp™ guitar pedal nonetheless fits neatly on your pedalboard, or even in the pocket of your gig bag. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effects on hand with the HX Stomp™. Use it as a "super stompbox”, a backup or fly rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface – or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
- Multi-FX Pedal with USB Interface
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series and legacy Line 6 products
- Utilises the same HX modelling as Helix
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab and effect blocks
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input
- 60 second (mono), 30 second (stereo) Looper
- 9V DC Power Supply
- Windows and Mac OS compatible
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|