Tough enough for arena stages yet small enough to fit in your backpack, FBV Express™ MkII delivers a crucial collection of hands-free functionality that will keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD®.
The four steel footswitches allow you to quickly store and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate the chromatic tuner, and more.
When paired with most Spider® IV and Spider Valve™ MkII guitar amplifiers, the footswitches also give you total control of Quick Loop, the amps' built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper.
- Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
- Chromatic tuner display
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac®/PC)
- Durable footswitches and chassis
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack and RJ-45 jack
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|