500 Watt Extreme Resolution Speaker System
The EX10 is a 2-way high output, active, compact, full-range speaker system. EX10 design objectives focused on the expansion of KV2 Audio’s primary philosophy of increased dynamic range, very high output and a consistent sound character no matter what the output level. The EX10 sets new levels of performance for compact cabinets achieved through the integration of new amplifier, transducer and electronic control technologies that are closely tied to KV2’s passion for taking performance to a higher level.
- High-output, extreme resolution, compact full-range speaker system
- 126 dB sustained output with very high dynamic range and low noise floor
- Integrated active amplification and control electronics with 500 total watts of power
- Complete, on-board speaker system management including equalization, time correction, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, system set-up and output level controls
- Very high quality 50-watt, low IM distortion Class A/B high frequency amplifier with transformer-balanced output
- 450-watt high-efficiency, current-enhancing, Switch Mode Technology, low frequency amplifier with Linear Active Filter
- Compact asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet design allows for use in stage monitor or under balcony applications.
- Wide dispersion, rotatable, horn assembly design allows optimization and adjustment of the coverage pattern when cabinet is placed in horizontal position.
- Floor Monitoring Filter precisely adjusts equalization and phase response characteristics providing optimized monitoring performance.
- New patent-pending 1.75” (44mm) diaphragm titanium compression driver with complex geometry phase plug for higher output and lower distortion performance and neodymium magnet structure.
- Ten-inch woofer with revolutionary Active Impedance Control (AIC) voice coil technology and neodymium magnetic motor structure dramatically increases force, lower distortion and provides increased frequency response linearity.
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating
- Proprietary top handle design for simplified handling and carrying integrates one M10 hang points,
- OmnimountTM bracket point and four M6 bracket points
- Four steel “fly-clip” anchor points, two on top and two on bottom
- Integral side handle for repositioning
- Two side-mounted M10 hang points
- Top hat for pole mounting applications
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Kosmic Deals & Events Newsletter
Subscribe to the Kosmic newsletter for special deals and information about
exclusive events we host in store!