The StealthPlug is an affordable low-noise “Analog to Digital” cable that converts your guitar output into something the computer can read.
Simply plug the 1/4” end into your instrument and the USB end into your computer, then use the 1/8” mini-plug jack for your headphones.
StealthPlug comes with AmpliTube Custom Shop, the leading amp and software modeling package with 24 pieces of gear.
Basically it’s your entire guitar or bass signal chain, but in convenient compact “computer” form you can use in your studio or on stage.
You can layer your ideas with its non-destructive recording feature and “re-amp” your sound to get everything exactly perfectly perfect.
It also works as a plug-in for the most popular DAW sequencers like GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, Logic, Live, Reaper and much more!
- 2.5m length cable with integrated audio interface
- 1/4" jack connector MONO IN
- 1/8" mini-jack Headphone STEREO OUT (suitable also for Amp/Powered Speaker OUT)
- USB 1.0/2.0 connector
- Activity LED
- USB bus powered
- 16 bit A/D -D/A converter
- 44KHz/48KHz Sampling Frequency
- Ultra-low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers
- Hi-Z direct Guitar and Bass-IN (suitable for any instrument with line out also)
- Includes AmpliTube Custom Shop standalone and plug-in plus 50 Custom Shop Gear Credits
- Endless software expandability with AmpliTube gear models
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|