The first guitar effects processor and interface for all Android devices.
Get near-zero latency guitar and effects processing with AmpliTube on your Android smartphone or tablet.
The new iRig UA is the first digital effects processor and interface that gives musicians with Android devices high-quality sound and near-zero latency processing. It pairs with AmpliTube UA to deliver excellent sonic performance when used with any smartphone or tablet with Android 4.2 or higher, and that supports host mode/USB OTG.
Now you can enjoy high-quality real-time effects processing on your Android device no matter whether it’s from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, LG, HTC, Xiaomi or any other popular manufacturer.
- Works on any smartphone or tablet that supports Android 4.2 or higher and host mode/USB OTG
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- Digital audio recording on Android 5.0 and Samsung Professional Audio Devices
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter with 44.1/48KHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- Includes AmpliTube UA
- Analog Aux input for play-along and practice
- Headphone output and volume control
- Multicolor LED
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design
- Micro-USB port
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|