The iRig Pro is a compact audio and MIDI interface you can use with your XLR mics, your guitar and bass, your keyboard or other line-level source and MIDI controllers.
It has a compact design about the size of a travel tube of toothpaste that fits nicely into small spaces like your gig bag, an accessory compartment or even your pockets.
Its XLR/1/4" combo jack and MIDI input for allows for recording vocals, harmonies, acoustic instruments, electric guitar/bass, keyboards and more.
A handy input gain control knob lets you dial in just the right amount of gain to give sounds and tones just the right amount of sparkle, thump and headroom.
And thanks to its in-built phantom power, you can plug in a high-quality studio condenser microphone in and record until your heart's content.
The included MIDI cable lets you connect any MIDI keyboard or other controller to it to play virtual instruments or change parameters in MIDI-compatible apps and software.
And as an added bonus, when you use iRig Pro with an IK MIDI-capable iOS app like AmpliTube or VocaLive, the app's premium MIDI functionality is included free!
- Balanced input for a mic, unbalanced input for line-level or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- Includes 30-pin, Lightning, USB & MIDI cables
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|