The iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac to allow you to control your music apps and more from the floor.
With the BlueBoard, you can now control parameters of your MIDI-compatible apps like AmpliTube and other software wirelessly with ease.
Switch between presets, change patches, turn effects on and off and control effects like volume wah pedals from the floor without worrying about tripping over wires.
Setup is as simple as putting in four AAA batteries, turning the iRig BlueBoard on and telling it what you want to control.
It features four backlit soft-touch pads housed in a sturdy, stage-worthy chassis, two TRS expansion jacks for additional MIDI controllers like expression pedals.
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8' range)
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches
- 2 1/4" inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches
- Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|