Since 2010 the Irig has been on everyones best seller list. Giving users a way to harness the power and portability of thier smart phones and tablets to Jam, rehearse and record. With the ever increasing evolution of apps and processing power. IK had to improve on perfection. But how? The answer is Irig2. With a dedicated 1/4" out for extrenal amps, dediacated 3.5mm headphone out and input gain adjustemnt this thing literally rocks whenever, wherever.
- Guitar and Bass Amp & Effects Modeling
- Combinable Effects, Amps & Microphones
- 1/4" Input for Guitar and Bass
- Dedicated 1/4" Output for External Amp
- Dedicated 1/8" Headphone Output
- Selectable Dual Mode: FX and Thru
- Input Gain Thumbwheel for Signal Control
- Microphone Stand Hook and Loop Fastener
- AmpliTube Free Software Included
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
iRig2By: Andre on 16 November 2018Tried this with an iPad, some iPhones and some Android phones. Latency is a problem. Although not as big an issue with the iPhone 6s, it's still a problem. Unless you have the latest iPhone, I suggest you spend the extra and get the iRig UA or HD.
Great ProductBy: Michael on 15 August 2017Works as advertised. Simple and easy to use!