Brand New For 2019!
The Ibanez SR500E BM Electric Bass - Brown Mahogany is part of the brand new lineup from Ibanez in 2019 for the SR Bass Series.
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Pair this with the beautiful high-end woods that have been used in their construction & the heavy duty Accu-Cast 500B bridge, allowing the player to fully adjust each individual sadle to suit any and all string spacing requirements, this lovely new addition to Ibanez's SR Series is one of the most versatile & easily playable basses being offered for less than $2k!
Built with a SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck and Okoume body, finished with a Jatoba fretboard with Abalone oval inlay, be sure to stand out from the crowd with Ibanez's eye catching features and a low end thump to rival the best of the best!
Ibanez SR500E BM
-SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
-Jatoba fretboard with Abalone oval inlay
-Bartolini® BH2 pickups
-Accu-cast B500 bridge
-Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez SR500E BM
- Neck: SR4 5pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Top/Back/Body: Okoume body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard, Abalone oval inlay
- Fret Sizing: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B500 bridge
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- EQ System: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Factory Tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- Factory String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Black matte
- Scale: 864mm/34"
- a: Width: 38mm at NUT
- b: Width: 62mm at 24F
- c : Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|