The Ibanez SR300 has long been one of the best value electric bass guitars on the market, and the latest model has got even better.
Sleek curves. Slim neck. Powerful tones.
Today's SR300 continues the SR tradition with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and powerful electronics. With superb finishes, quality hardware, and a wide range of tones it has to find a reason not to buy one at this price.
- Iron Pewter Finish
- SR4 5 Piece Maple/Rosewood Neck
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fretboard with White Dot Inlay
- 24 Medium Frets
- Ibanez Accu-cast B120 Bridge (19mm string spacing)
- PowerSpan Dual-Coil Neck Pickup (Passive)
- PowerSpan Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup (Passive)
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with 3-Way Power Tap Switch
- Cosmo Black Hardware
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|