The Ibanez SR1800 excites with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
The premium fret edges are processed to be specially rounded for smooth play and comfortable neck grip.
A rosewood and flamed maple top over a walnut/mahogany back body lamination provides a premium feel along with a strong presence.
Nordstrand "Big Single" single coil pickups give a powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil pickups.
The EQBIIISC is a customised 3-band EQ and a dedicated preamp for Nordstrand pickups for further pure and wider frequency response.
The Mono-Rail IV bridge is the ultimate in string isolation for bass. Each saddle is independently locked down for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
- Atlas-4 5pc wenge/bubinga neck w/KTS titanium rods
- Rosewood & flamed maple top/walnut/mahogany back body
- Rosewood fretboard w/abalone oval inlay
- Medium frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- 24 frets
- Mono-rail IV bridge
- Nordstrand "Big Single" 4 neck pickup
- Nordstrand "Big Single" 4 bridge pickup
- EQB-IIISC 3-band eq w/bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
- BLACK TUSQ XL nut
- Gold hardware
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|