Steve Vai has always been an inspiration to us at Kosmic. We were very proud to have him and his band officially open the Osborne Park retail store in 2004, and now we are proud to unveil the beautiful new JEM 77P in Floral Pattern 2 finish.
The first JEM guitars appeared during the mid to late '80's and have attained legendary status. The JEM features many distinctive features. These include the monkey grip, super-sleek Ibanez Wizard 24 fret necks, jumbo frets, vine fingerboard inlays, a double locking tremolo system and in this particular case, the stunning blue floral finish.
Steve has long favored DiMarzio pickups, and the JEM 77P includes Gravity Storm humbuckers in the bridge and neck positions, along with an Evolution in the single coil position.
- Wizard 5 Piece Maple/Walnut Neck with KTS™ TITANIUM Rods
- American Basswood Body
- Maple Fretboard with Tree of Life Inlay
- Jumbo Frets with Premium Fret Edge Treatment
- Ibanez Edge-Zero II Tremolo Bridge
- DiMarzio® Gravity Storm™ (H) Neck Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- DiMarzio® Evolution® (S) Mid Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- DiMarzio® Gravity Storm™ (H) Bridge Pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Cosmo Black Hardware
- Heavy Duty Premium Carry Bag Included. More like a 'semi-hard' case!
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|