This cable is designed to connect a channel insert on a mixing console to an effects processor with phono jacks. Leads are labeled TIP (send) and RING (return) to aid in identification.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector: 1/4 in TRS to Dual RCA
- Insert Cable: 1/4 in TRS to dual RCA
- Length: 2 m
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|