Gretsch G2622T Streamliner w/ Centreblock and Bigsby- Flagstaff Suns
Gretsch G2622T Streamliner Centreblock Bigsby Flagstaff Suns
Bringing the best of the past to the present!
You won’t be able to put the G2622T down once you’ve picked it up. With a brand new take on classic Gretsch sound this model brings more to the table than ever before. Two new features boast the secret to the Streamliner’s success: the Broad’Tron humbucking pickup and spruce centre block. You now get dynamic lows, crystal clear highs and a throaty midrange that create a stunning, individual tone. The spruce centre is responsible for completely eliminating undesired feedback so you can perform at whatever volume you want. This guitar is all about more. More performance, more style, more volume. Comes in Walnut Stain.
- Traditional control layout-neck and bridge pickup volume controls, master tone control, master volume control, three way pickup switching
- Fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- White-bound nato neck with thin “U”-shaped profile
- Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Adjustomatic bridge with secured base and synthetic bone nut
- Vintage style control knobs
- F Holes
- Elegant two-ply white and black body binding
- Slick-looking nickel hardware
- Arched laminated maple construction
- Single ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|