Gretsch G100CE Synchromatic- Black
Gretsch G100 CE Synchromatic Black
A celebration of the 1940’s with a modern spin!
This Archtop Cutaway Acoustic-Electric guitar pays homage to the early Synchromatic with the addition of cutting edge, contemporary features and a lightweight body. With a stunning sound, rich and warm, and Gretsch’s classically natural tone, the G100CE has been crafted just for you: the modern guitarist. Comes in Black.
- Arched spruce top with parallel tone bar bracing
- Body binding
- F Holes
- Three-piece maple neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with extra-broad frets and vintage-style pearloid wide-block inlays
- Single-coil Gretsch pickup
- Pickguard-mounted volume and tone controls
- ‘40s-era Synchromatic headstock shape and vintage-style pearloid Gretsch headstock logo inlay
- Height-adjustable Synchromatic bridge
- Chromatic tailpiece
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|