Gretsch Brooklyn 4-Piece - Red Oyster
Gretsch Brooklyn 4 PC Red Oyster
A sound that is immediately recognizable, yet distinctively reinvented
The Brooklyn 4 piece boasts vintage tone that can only be described as warm, open, and wide. Gretsch drums have been some of the most played and most recorded drum kits in America's musical history, and you'll hear that same character in the Brooklyn 4-piece. Each shell comes with a distinctive Brooklyn internal shell label that identifies the drum shell model number and serial number. Brooklyn toms and snares feature the distinctive Gretsch "302" hoop, it is 3mm thick and double-flanged and is reminiscent of hoops used by Gretsch until the mid 1950’s. Brooklyn delivers classic Gretsch tones that are full, punchy and warm. Brooklyn’s innovative specifications created a new Gretsch tonal characteristic that is slightly more open and satisfyingly ambient. There is no denying that Brooklyn drums possess the sound of classic Gretsch drums, but deliver their own sonic personality.
- Bass Drum: 24 x 18"
- Toms: 13 x 9"
- Floor Tom: 16 x 16"
- Snare Drum: 14 x 6.5"
- Shell Construction: Gretsch Formula 6-Ply Maple/Poplar with Gretsch Silver Sealer Interior
- Tom & Snare Hoops: 3mm thick, Double Flanged Metal
- Bass Drum Hoops: Satin Black Maple with Red Oyster Nitron inlay
- Bearing Edge: 30 degree
- Bass Drum Heads: Clear Powerstroke Permatone by Remo Batter, Remo Coated Permatone Resonant
- Tom Heads: Coated Gretsch Permatone by Remo Batter, Clear Gretsch Permatone by Remo Resonant
- Snare Drum Heads: Coated Gretsch Permatone by Remo Batter, Clear Gretsch Permatone by Remo Resonant
- Kit Hardware: Standard USA Custom Lugs, Brackets, GTS Systems, Spurs & Floor Tom Legs
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|