FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 6I6 MK2 INTERFACE
WITH PRO TOOLS FIRST I FOCUSRITE CREATIVE PACK
Focusrite Scarlet t6i6 MK2: USB 6>6 I|O ProTools 2 Mic Pre
Focusrite's latest generation 6-in, 6-out USB audio interface is perfect for anybody who wants more than two analogue inputs: multi-instrumentalists, producers, recording artists, and small bands who want to record vocals, guitar and keyboards simultaneously. It gives you four analogue inputs with two Scarlett mic preamps, four analogue outputs and two separate headphone outputs, so you can give different headphone mixes to different artists, or an engineer and an artist.
Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 6i6 comes with Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack in the box, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. As you’d expect, it works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC.
Backed by 30 years of design experience, these two Scarlett preamps offer a pristine and natural sound, with 48V phantom power, superior linear gain, low noise, low distortion and dynamic range that is unrivalled in this class.
Compose, record, edit, save and export your music straight away, with time-unlimited versions of industry-standard music software: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack, which features 12 additional plug-ins including the Eleven Lite for real life guitar amp emulations and Black Op for iconic distortions and overdrives.
You also get Softube's Time and Tone bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station Virtual synthesiser and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
Scarlett 6i6 works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, and all the software included is simple enough for beginners, yet sophisticated enough for advanced users.
- Easy to use, 6-in, 6-out USB audio interface
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps
- Same quality sound as the rest of the latest Scarlett range
- Works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Windows and Mac
- 48V phantom power
- Super-low latency
- Focusrite Control software for routing and mixer functions
- USB bus powered
- Sample rates all the way up to 192kHz
- Analogue protection circuitry across the inputs and the outputs
- Aet the perfect level with Focusrite's signature halos around the gain knobs
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|