Great for all skill levels!
Fender redesigned their CD-60S Classic Design Series acoustic guitar with upgraded features, including a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck with a comfortable Easy-to-Play profile, and a smooth rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges. This instrument's large dreadnought body size and classic tonewoods deliver a huge, full-bodied sound with ample projection for vocal accompaniment, solo work, and many other "unplugged" applications. Ideal for beginners as well as intermediate students due to the combination of quality, playability, looks, and value that can't be beat.
- Dreadnought body and classic tonewoods deliver huge, full-bodied sound
- Solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Quartersawn scalloped X top bracing pattern
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable Easy-to-Play profile
- Smooth 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius and rolled edges
- Walnut bridge, CD Series pearloid rosette
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|