Fender American Professional Strat HSS Shawbucker MN Olympic White
Fender American Professional Strat HSS Shawbucker MN OW
The authentic, iconic Stratocaster.
Since it’s release in 1954, the Fender Stratocaster has become world’s most-loved electric guitar. With a natural, flexible tone the Stratocaster has set the benchmark for exceptional versatility no matter your genre or play style. The American Professional Stratocaster HH ShawBucker gives you all the best of the classic, with all the modern comforts and technology.
The pair of warm, rich-sounding ShawBucker humbucking pickups are voiced specifically for each position, producing strong, detailed tones, while the new treble-bleed tone circuit ensures you don’t miss out on any high-end clarity when adjusting the volume.
Its eye-catching design with a modern "Deep C” neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to belt out perfect chords.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Style: Double Cutaway Solid-Body
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker™ 2
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker™ 1
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|