The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Amp is an authentic all-tube reproduction of the original classic!
The Princeton Reverb amplifier delivers 15W through one 10" Jensen Special Design speaker.
This single-channel amplifier favourite has 2 inputs, reverb and vibrato effects with an included footswitch, and control knobs for Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, and Intensity.
The tube complement consists of a trio of 12AX7s, a 12AT7, dual Groove Tubes 6V6s, and a single 5AR4 rectifier tube.
The Fender Priceton Reverb combo is covered with tough vinyl, and Fender ships the reverb amp with a vinyl dust cover.
- Amp Type: Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- Output: 15 watts into 8 ohms
- Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x Groove Tubes 6V6, 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Speaker: 1-10" Jensen Special Design C-10R
- Channel: 1 channel (2 inputs)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|