The ultimate snare head to reduce overtones!
This snare head has dry vents drilled around the perimeter of the head to help reduce overtones and sustain as much as possible. This is a singly-ply head of 10mm film combined with a 2mm overtone control ring.
· 14" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
· 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
· This single-ply reacts with the fat spread of a double-ply
· The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound
· All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|