The Sterling Ray34 Bass Guitar features a select solid swamp ash body for percussive lows, subtle mids, and expansive highs.
The lightweight swamp ash brings out the nuances and clarity that Music Man basses are known for.
Combined with an active 3-band preamp, you get all the tonal combinations you could ever need.
A single Music Man Humbucking pickup has alnico pole pieces for classic warm tones.
The Music Man designed 6-bolt neck joint used in all the Sterling Ray basses are strong and stable with no shift in the neck pocket for superior tone transfer.
The bridge uses a thick saddle for precise adjustments and stability. Precise slotting on each saddle guarantees no sideways movement on the bass strings during heavy playing.
- Swamp ash body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 21 frets
- 6-bolt Music Man designed neck joint
- Music Man Designed Humbucking Pickup
- Music Man Designed 3-band Active Preamp
- Music Man Designed Bridge with stainless steel saddles
- 34” scale
- Open gear heavy duty tuners
- Spoke Wheel truss rod adjustment
- Heavy duty gig bag included
- Ernie Ball bass strings: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Nut width: 43mm (1.69")
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|