A Les Paul Signature Electric
The Les Paul Custom, or "tuxedo", solid body is one of Epiphone's most recognisable guitars. Built to Les Paul's exact specifications, this solid body electric is ideal for jazzy, bluesy tunes, though it holds up well across the board! One of Les' requests was for a custom colour finish in solid black with gold hardware so his signature axe would blend well with a tux, making this guitar one of the most stylish on the market.
Mixing classic features from the 1950s original Les Paul Custom with cutting edge, Epiphone innovation, this instrument truly "goes all out". With superior ProBucker humbucker pickups, a fully bound body, neck and headstock, and rectangle, pearloid inlays, the Les Paul sounds as good as it looks.
- Mahogany body with Maple veneer
- Mahogany, SlimTaper "D" profile neck with satin finish
- 12" fingerboard radius with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid inlays
- ProBucker-2 Neck pickup
- ProBucker-3 Bridge pickup
- All-metal 3-way pickup selector
- Coil-splitting via push/pull controls
- LockTone bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Gold hardware
- Graphtech NuBone Nut
- Grover Rotomatic Machine Heads
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|