There's so much to love about this fantastic system!
The Electrovoice EVOLVE 50 meets all your PA needs in a lightweight, portable, top-quality package. The EVOLVE 50 comes in three components that are all jampacked with cutting edge features to ensure you get the best sound without having to worry about complicated setup. At the bottom, the EVOLVE features a sturdy, strong 12" subwoofer protected by a wooden enclosure. This subwoofer delivers sound with a frequency of down to 37 Hz! Next up is the reliable, hard-wearing bi-diretional alumiumium pole. This pole is secured by a magnet and all audio is routed through internally. And at the top of this system sits eight high-frequency drivers giving you 120 degrees of horizontal coverage and 40 degrees of asymmetrical vertical coverage. This means you know that every corner of your venue is experiencing the best sound possible.
With the onboard processing engine, any setup struggle disappears instantly! With four presets that cover standard situations, a three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, output delay, phantom power, and comprehensive metering, you've got everything you could possible need to control and tweak your audio. You can even link up to six EVOLVE 50s together via Bluetooth and monitor them separately. What's more, this feature also enables you to play music from your smart device!
- Powered by a 1000W Class-D amplifier
- Driven by Electro-Voice's QuickSmartDSP
- Max SPL: 127dB
- 37Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 8x 3.5" neodymium driver in column array
- 1x 12" subwoofer in 15mm wooden enclosure
- Processing engine controls: Presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, fiver user-programmable presets (Store and Recall), output delay, phantom power (+15V), visiual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, master volume control
- Bluetooth capable through Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application (utilises Bluetooth Low Energy technology)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|