Earthworks SR25 Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Earthworks SR25 multi-purpose cardioid condenser microphone
Impressive transparency and SPL handling!
When you need to capture a sound as transparently as possible, with the utmost detail, you need a mic like the Earthworks SR25 instrument microphone. Earthworks condenser microphones are designed from the ground up to be as accurate and articulate as possible, and that's exactly what you can expect from the SR25 — even at high sound pressure levels up to 145dB. Its cardioid polar pattern is suitable for the majority of recording applications, and its transparent nature makes it ideal for everything from acoustic instruments and drum overheads to tube amplifiers and vocals. Tailored for loud sound sources, you'll especially appreciate the Earthworks SR25 instrument microphone when it's time to mix your tracks. Exceptionally loud sound sources like guitar amplifiers and drums can push microphones to their max, and sometimes you want the mic distortion/coloration that results. But when you want to capture exactly what you're hearing in the room, with no coloration, the Earthworks SR25 condenser mic excels. With SPL handling up to 145dB without distortion, you can confidently place this mic against loud instruments, knowing that your recording will be true to the source.
- Cardioid condenser microphone with extremely flat 50Hz–25kHz frequency response
- Engineered to handle high volume levels (up to 145dB SPL) without distortion
- Captures sound with transparency and detail
- Equally suited for studio and live sound reinforcement
- Ideal for drum overheads, guitar and bass amplifiers, and piano, and great for any acoustic instrument
- Requires +48V phantom power
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|