Turn your guitar into a 3-voice fuzz synth!
Dominate the soundscape with the EarthQuaker Devices Data Corrupter harmonizing pedal. Featuring a modulated monophonic PLL circuit, the Data Corrupter turns your electric guitar into a three-voice synth. The master oscillator creates harmonies up to three octaves above. A vivacious square wave delivers wild fuzz tone. And you can also generate subharmonic harmonies down to three octaves below. Blend the three voices to explore a whole world of analog synth tones with gloriously chaotic unpredictability. When it's time for your guitar to stop sounding like a guitar, switch on the all-analog EarthQuaker Devices Data Corrupter.
- Chaotic and unpredictable 3-voice synth/fuzz effects pedal for guitar and keyboard
- Glide mode for synth-like portamento effects
- Vibrato mode adds frequency modulation for added animation
- Square-wave voice creates aggressive fuzz effects
- Subharmonic generator can play one, two, or three octaves below your guitar's root note
- Master Oscillator voice can play one, two, or three octaves above your guitar's root note
- Dial in harmony effects with major thirds, fifths, minor sevenths, and more
- Silent relay-based switching with True Bypass operation
- All-analog signal path
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|