The standard 9000 Series model comes with an 8’ foot cable, with 2, 4, 6 and 10’ cables sold separately. Also included are MG1/MG2 mounting hardware and a free nylon carrying bag. (cymbal stand sold separately)
- 1" Hihat Tube
- Unique Hex Bolt Fitting makes cable removal quick and easy.
- Comes complete with MG-1 and MG-2 Mega Clamp mounting hardware.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- The 505 Drop-Lock Clutch, closes with a “click” of the oversized, rubber-coated latch. A must when using the remote hi-hat and/or double pedal set up. Comes standard on the 9502LB.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|