9000 pedals feature patented innovations such as a free-floating rotor-drive system, rotating swivel spring and infinitely adjustable cam allowing a more direct transfer of energy that optimizes the stroke for more power and precision.
The Speed and Fluidity of both the 9000 and 9002 are due to a multi-bearing system that reduces friction and improves feel. (U.S. Patent No. 6590147B2)
- Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator™ to Turbo™ Drive or anywhere in between.
- The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- 9000 Series Bass Drum Pedals include a Nylon Strap and can be easily converted from Chain-Drive to Nylon Strap.
- State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected.
- All 9000 pedals come with a convienent Clip & Drum Key to ensure a key is near when you need it most.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
- DW machines its Precision Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum to meet strict tolerances. The result is a double pedal with smooth, effortless action.
- 9000 Single Pedals come with an easy-travel, soft Nylon Bag
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|