The D'Addario EJ16 light gauge acoustic guitar string set is massively popular, and for good reason. Nicely balanced for tone, feel, quality and price, this is the set we recommend when customers are not sure what they want. They always work.
We have found them included as original equipment on many new acoustic guitars, and you can be sure that they will do perfectly as a standard replacement for your acoustic guitar.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular gauge acoustic guitar string set
- Warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|