Cole Clark AN2EC Angel 2- Redwood/Blackwood
Cole Clark AN2EC Redwood Blackwood BB
A stunningly crafted guitar for beginners and professionals alike
The Angel 2 is the perfect entry to Cole Clark’s iconic guitars with an in-built amplified pickup system for anyone wanting to perform or record. It features a solid Redwood top, a Queensland maple neck and a cutaway Blackwood body for a beautifully balanced and articulate tone, and a strikingly earthy appearance. As always with Cole Clark guitars, attention is given to the natural beauty of native Australian tonewoods, finished with a masterfully thin satin Nitrocellulose lacquer. The Angel 2 features a concentric ring rosette with the trademark Rosewood purfling lines. The solid oak fingerboard is position marked with snowflake inlays.
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing
|Brand||Cole Clark Guitars|
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|