Why Kosmic Sound?
- News Stories
- Drum FAQ: My Snare Wires Are Buzzing, Why Is That?
- Drum FAQ: What Size & Type Of Drum Sticks Do I Need?
- Drum FAQ: What’s The Difference Between Coated & Clear Drum Heads?
- Drum Kits Under $700
- EC-10 Electronic Layered Cajon by Roland
- Ric Shinnick at The Drum Shop
- Ric Whittle At The Drum Shop
- Sabian Factory Visit
- Why Do Drummers Put A Hole In Their Front Head?
- Zed Tallis at The Drum Shop
- Keyboards Recording DJ
- AirTurn Video Demo
- Almansa Spanish Classical Guitars
- Boss BD-2w Waza Craft Blues Driver First Look
- BOSS DM-2w Delay First Look - AMAC 2014
- Boss ME-80 Demo Video
- Boss Multi Dimensional Processing Pedals Demo
- Boss RC-1 Demo With Gary Cox
- Boss SD1-w Waza Craft Super Overdrive First Look.
- Boss Top 10 Pedals
- Delay Shootout: Boss / Roland Digital vs Analogue
- Former Skyhooks & Angels Guitarist Bob Spencer talks about his musical journey
- How to set up your drum kit
- Learn how to to tune drums with Rick from Kosmic Sound's Drum Shop
- Line 6 Amplifi Demo
- Mackie DL32R Demo
- Mark Evans Talks About AC/DC & More
- Roland Aira TB-3 Demo
- Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer
- Roland Blues Cube First Look
- Roland Cube GX With Gary Cox
- Roland FA06/08 Synth Overview
- Roland HPD-20 Demo
- Roland RD-64 Demo
- Roland RD-800 Stage Piano
- Roland SPD-SX With Michael Schack
- Roland TD-4KP and HPD-20 Demo
- Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger Module Michael Schack
- Roland V-Combo VR-09 Live Performance Keyboard Demo
- Setting up your audio interface
- Songline Test Drive Nitro Zeppelin
- Studio Reference Headphones Comparison
- Take a tour of Sibelius 7
- The Samson Airline Micro Wireless Bluetooth Mic System
- Uncle Al's Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Yamaha HS Series Monitors
- Zoom H6 Demo
- $1000 OFF Yamaha TF Rack Series
- An Evolution For The Six String Enthusiast
- Casio Masterclass Simon Tedeschi
- Christmas Catalogue 2017
- Emergenza July
- FREE Shure BETA 58A with JBL EON ONE
- FREE Shure SM58 microphone with Soundcraft Signature MTK
- FREE Shure SRH440 with Shure Wireless package
- Get 18% OFF from the Kosmic eBay Store!
- Instant savings with Shure
- Is this the end of Rosewood?
- JBL PRX800W CASHBACK
- New Roland Boutique Products - Video Blog
- RCF ART 3 & 7 Series Powered Speakers BLOW OUT!
- Rock Scholars Lesson Offer
- Roland System8 Video Blog
- Violent Soho Double Pass Give Away
- WIN a $100 Gift Voucher - 3 Up for Grabs - Kosmic Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Acoustic Guitars
- Electric Guitars
- Guitar Accessories
- Classical Guitars
- Guitar Packages
- Guitar Parts
- Guitar Strings
- Left-Handed Guitars
- Amps & FX
- Amplifier Accessories
- Guitar Amp Combos
- Acoustic Amp Combos
- Guitar Amp Heads
- Guitar Effect Pedals
- Guitar Multi-Effects
- Guitar Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Technology
- Acoustic Drum Accessories
- Acoustic Kits
- Bags & Cases
- Electronic Accessories
- Electronic Kits
- Snare Drums
- Sticks & Mallets
- Dixon Dollars
- Live Sound
- Audio Accessories
- In Ear Monitors
- Wireless Microphones
- Portable PA
- Power Amplifiers
- Signal Processing
- Power Distribution and Conditioners
Below is a list of buying guides and FAQ articles to help you with your gear.
Author: Kosmic Drums Date Posted: 27 September 2014
Ric from the Drum Shop at Kosmic takes you through how he likes to tune drums.
Author: Kosmic Drums Date Posted: 21 May 2014
Learn a bit more about getting your electronic drum kit to sound just the way want it.
Author: Kosmic Drums Date Posted: 8 March 2014
Michael Schack will blow you away with this powerful video demonstrating the Roland TM-2.
Author: Kosmic Drums Date Posted: 16 September 2013
Our drum experts talk about snare wires and buzzing issues.
Author: Kosmic Drums
Drum FAQ: Why put a hole in my bass drum head? Our drum experts explain the reason why...
Author: Kosmic Drums
Are you confused about what drum head to buy? Allow our senior drum experts to shed more light on the subject!
Author: Kosmic Drums
Have you been looking to buy a set of drum sticks but are totally confused by the massive choice of size, type and brand? Let our drum experts help you decide!