From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs.
Employing COSM-modeling technology, the Boss RT-20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds.
It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass speed, Overdrive, and more.
And not just for classic twirl, it can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well.
This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its in-built display.
Get the RT-20 now. It could be the last missing link in your effects change.
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Options to burnBy: Lewis on 25 November 2017If, like me, you have always loved the sound of that arpeggiated chord at the start of the guitar part of "Shine on You Crazy Diamond", then this is the pedal for you. I shouldn't have been, after all this is a BOSS product, but I've been blown away by the authenticity of the sound of this pedal. It perfectly reproduces the effect of guitar through a Leslie cabinet. With 4 separate modes, individual control of effect/direct levels, fast/slow rotor speeds, horn to bass rotor balance and overdrive depth control, I've only just begun exploring all the possibilities. This pedal is totally worth the outlay. Oh yeah, the spinning colored light display may be pretty trippy, but it's not even 1% of the reason why you should try out this great effect.