The Boss RC-30 is a twin pedal multitrack looper with two synchronised stereo tracks and in-built loop effects.
Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power.
Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
Perfect for solo performances or simply for sketching out new ideas. Buy the RC-30 online today and save.
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC IN: -40 dBu (variable)
INST IN: -20 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- MIC IN: 4 k ohms
INST IN: 1 M ohm
AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
Number of tracks: 2
Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Type
- Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
- Effect Type
- BEND DOWN, STEP PHASER, SWEEP FILTER, TEMPO DELAY, Lo-Fi
- USB Interface
- Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- REC/PLAY/OVERDUB pedal switch, STOP/TAP TEMPO pedal switch, MIC INPUT LEVEL knob, MEMORY DOWN button, MEMORY UP button, MEMORY WRITE button, MEMORY DELETE button, RHYTHM OUTPUT LEVEL knob, RHYTHM ON/OFF button, RHYTHM TYPE button, RHYTHM TAP TEMPO button, TRACK 1 slider, TRACK 1 SELECT button, TRACK 2 slider, TRACK 2 SELECT button, LOOP FX ON/OFF, LOOP FX TYPE button, PHANTOM switch
- POWER indicator, REC/PLAY (DUB) indicators, PEAK indicator, TRACK 1 STATUS indicator, TRACK 2 STATUS indicator, BEND DOWN indicator, STEP PHASER indicator, SWEEP FILTER indicator, TEMPO DELAY indicator, Lo-Fi indicator
- 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- MIC IN Jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA),
INST IN Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type,
AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type,
OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type,
FOOT SW Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type,
DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Alkaline (AA, LR6) or Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6) x 6,
AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
* Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw
- Maximum 195 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): Approx. 7.5 hours
Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6): Approx. 1.5 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Included Accessories
- Owner’s Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- Options (sold separately)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)
- Size and Weight
- 173 mm
- 158 mm
- 57 mm
- 1.2 kg
2 lbs. 11 oz.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
So much Fun!By: Shane Lenard on 24 August 2017Awesome pedal, still have a lot to learn with it, so much you can do! Kosmic have been very efficient! A big thumbs up
Deeper uses for the RC30 - Staff reviewBy: Gary Cox on 9 June 2016I've been using the RC30 myself since it first came out. I still think its the best live looper out there. One of the big features for me is the ability to drop stereo .WAV files of my own into the pedal and trigger as one shot samples. Very useful in a trio environment, of as a bass drum when playing solo. Other ideas are to drop entire backing tracks in there for playing along with. I've noticed a number of guys out there doing this now. Its definitely worth adding the FS6 or 7 pedal to expand the patch up/down and stop function. One of the most useful Boss pedals out there. G.
RC 30 Looper - Staff ReviewBy: Stevie D on 8 June 2016Tried a lot of Loopers and the RC30 seems to be the easiest to use and is crammed full of great features. It easily loops Guitar and Vocals with facilities to add effects and store your loops for recall. Great user friendly unit that I highly recommend.