Can't decide between an overdrive or distortion pedal? Get the OS2 and choose overdrive, distortion, or both combined!
The OS2 has all these options in a single pedal for a hard distortion that can still maintain the nuances of single-coil pickups.
Level, tone, drive and color controls let you dial in anything from a bluesy, overdriven growl to a crunchy, punk distortion.
Order the Boss OS2 Overdrive/Distortion from Kosmic online and get the power of two single pedals in one.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- Boss 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -100 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 12 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- 400 g
0 lbs. 15 oz.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Go too pedal. - Staff ReviewBy: Gary on 11 June 2016This is one of the few pedals that is always on my pedal board. One of the few that can push a Fender 65 deluxe reverb in to a high gain sound without thinning out. Super flexible with the blendable overdrive and distortion. Boss reliability means you never have to worry about it failing. Simply a great work horse. G.