Take the next step in professional guitar amplification
The Nextone Series from BOSS opens up a whole new world of tonal diversity and customization. Artists have more choices than ever before packed into a single lightweight, portable amp. Nextone offers a huge array of tones as well as four selectable Class AB power types to provide access to four unique output tube sections. Each power amp type revoices the entire circuit, meaning you get the complete sonic experience of four different power stages in one amp thanks to Boss’s Tube Logic approach. What’s more, you can customize further by plugging in to the Nextone Editor to tweak and adjust the internal settings to match your own signature playing style. Fine-tune bias, sag, EQ and loads more to tap into your creativity. Nextone is also filled with modern features, ideal for stage playing such as built-in effects, a line out for mic-free direct tone, and a power control for expressive cranked-amp sound at manageable volumes. Ideal for the professional guitarist!
- Rated Power Output 80 W
- Professional performance amplifier with authentic Tube Logic tone
- Four analog Class AB power amp circuits, selectable from the panel: 6V6, 6L6, EL84, and EL34
- Streamlined combo design with 80 watts of power and custom 12-inch speaker
- Clean and lead channels, with standard and custom mode options
- Dynamically responsive power control for cranked-up sound and response at reduced volumes
- Nextone Editor (Mac/Windows) for customizing internal amp parameters, including tone stack type, EQ, sag, bias, effects, system settings, and much more
- Boost and Tone switches for adding crunch and sparkle
- Built-in delay, tremolo, and reverb effects, plus loop for patching in external effects
- External speaker jacks: one 8 ohm and two 16 ohm
- Line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel mic’d cab settings selectable from the Nextone Editor
- Support for direct recording and re-amping via USB
Power Amp Types:
- 6V6—Found at the heart of many legendary low-wattage American amps, the 6V6 output tube is known
for its distinctively sweet, crisp tone and organic compression.
- 6L6—Used in classic American stage amps and some modern high-gain designs, the 6L6 output tube
delivers high-headroom punch with a round and full midrange character.
- EL84—Famous as the power tube in British combo amps introduced in the late ‘50s and early ‘60s, the EL84 produces glassy, clean chime at lower volumes and rich, creamy distortion when cranked.
- EL34—The power tube found in the iconic British stack amps, the EL34 is loved for its warm, fat tone and unmistakable rock crunch.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|