The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP.
Using your guitar’s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound.
Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects.
From shimmery multi-string resonance to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, it offers an array of unique sonic tools to add resonance characteristics to your guitar.
- Next-generation Boss compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- 20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- 20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch
- CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack
OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack
AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw
- 40 mA
* Expected battery life under continuous use
Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours
Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information")
Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately)
- AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight (including battery )
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- 430 g
0 lbs. 16 oz.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|