With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by Boss.
Its massive distortion and gain with heavy lows is ideal for Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound.
The ML-2’s ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm section can create.
Get angry. Get fierce. Get the Boss ML-2 in your effects pedal chain today.
- Ultra-heavy distortion with sharp-edged attack for crushing metal riffs
- LOW control for heavy, low frequency sound a la 7-string guitar or dropped tuning
- HIGH control for screaming, metallic tone
- Road-tough Boss metal construction
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob, DIST knob
- CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|