This mobile effects powerhouse is packed with a diverse selection of high quality Boss amps and effects, the ME-80 is the perfect compact tone processor for performing guitarists.
A user friendly knob-based interface makes it simple to dial in great sounds quickly, while easily selectable operation modes offer the flexibility of individual stompbox-style on/off or instant recall of complex multi-effects setups, so you get the host of both worlds.
The unique new footswitches deliver twice the control of previous designs for efficient and intuitive effects switching, patch selection, and real-time sound shaping while rocking on stage.
The free Boss Tone Studio software unlocks even more tonal possibilities, providing a graphical interface for tweaking and organizing sounds on your computer, plus a web connection to Boss Tone Central for direct access to free gig-ready patches created by top pro guitarists and heaps more.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- AD Conversion
- 24 bits + AF method
AF method (Adaptive Focus method)
* This is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion
- 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz
- 36 (User) + 36 (Preset)
- Pedal switch x 8
Expression pedal x 1
- Nominal Input Level
- GUITAR INPUT: -10 dBu
AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- GUITAR INPUT: 1 M ohm
AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu
REC OUT/PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 k ohms
REC OUT/PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 10 k ohms or greater
REC OUT/PHONES: 16 ohms or greater
- GUITAR INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R jack: 1/4-inch phone type
REC OUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
DC IN jack
- 7 segments, 2 digits LED
- Power Supply
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6) x 6
- Current Draw
- 200 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours
Carbon: Approx. 2 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
"Read Me First" Leaflet
- Option (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- Size and Weight
- 447 mm
- 231 mm
- 70 mm
- 3.6 kg
7 lbs. 15 oz.
- Size and Weight (Maximum height)
- 447 mm
- 231 mm
- 91 mm
- 3.6 kg
7 lbs. 15 oz.
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Space, money and sanity saverBy: Matt Edwards on 20 February 2017My wife actually told me to buy this to get rid of all the pedals and cables messing up the place. This box replaces all the pedals I have and many more at a fraction of the price. The computer interface is great for accessing pre-programmed sounds and you can memorise your own or just use "on the fly." For the cost of 3 or 4 Boss pedals the convenience and features make purchasing this a no brainer.
Boss ME80 - Staff ReviewBy: Stevie D on 12 May 2016This pedal is a winner if you need an easy to use all in one array of quality Boss Effects processor on a tight budget. It can be switched to either saved Presets or Manual modes. Manual mode is great if you're not in to programming patches and just want to select a chain of Boss FX pedals and switch them on or off without the fuss of power packs and patch leads. Works in front of amps or in FX loops and has tones to use on electric or acoustic guitars. It even has a built in tuner and looper. The unit can be operated by Mains or battery power.