Boss Katana Mini
The Boss Katana Mini is perfect as a bedside practice amp giving three core sounds plus Delay effect.
On the back, you have an AUX input to play along with your favourite tunes tracks plus a headphone output for late night practice. This is an excellent choice for home practice that’s built solid and sounds incredible.
- Great Katana tone in a highly portable amp
- Rich, full sound that far exceeds other amps in its class
- Authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit and three-band analog tone stack
- Three versatile amp types: Brown, Crunch, and Clean
- Built-in tape-style delay for warm ambience
- Aux input for jamming with music from a smartphone
- Phones/recording output with cabinet voicing
- Runs on six AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Boss Katana MiniBy: Mitch on 13 June 2018Great little unit surprisingly loud and plenty of gain on the brown channel and suits the heavy style dropped tuned music I mostly play. The crunch setting is nice for rock, blues and Indi/punk style music and the clean setting has plenty of headroom. Tape style delay is a nice touch and the time and level controls make it very usable. Overall a very versatile little amp with a long battery life and is super fun to play. Perfect for quiet practice or travel and I’ve had the most fun with it jamming with a mate who has a black star fly they sound great together