The super-versatile GT-100 re-creates vintage amps and provides effects with the dynamics, tone and feel you’d expect from a boutique unit.
User interface is improved by a dual-LCD system, while EZ Tone has been enhanced with newly designed Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize features.
Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but provides a new world of unimagined tones as well.
The Amp Customize function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality. The GT-100’s unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control.
The tone-customising functionality has been improved as well. All patches, amps, and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch or customized with the graphical Tone Grid.
The A/B Channel Divide lets you assign different amps and effects to each channel, divide the signal by dynamics and frequency, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings.
Assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes.
The Accel pedal enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend and Twist.
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones
- Improved EZ Tone with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches
- AMP Customize and OD/DS Customize lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customizing their behavior
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- 2 LCD displays (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- MIDI connectors (in, out)
- 44 effects
- Program memories: 400 (200 user + 200 preset)
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|