Rich acoustic tone-shaping at your fingertips.
Featuring BOSS’s advanced Acoustic Resonance processing, the AD-10 acoustic preamp gives the serious acoustic-electric guitar player an impressive array of control over their sound without losing the organic feel that’s so crucial to the acoustic experience.
The AD-10 comes packed with intuitive features including USB audio, memory functions for sound setups, anti-feedback controls, an 80-second looper and so much more. Ambience, chorus, and delay effects are also built-in meaning you don’t to carry extra gear to get the most out of your acoustic setup.
With the BOSS AD-10 you get:
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitars
- BOSS Acoustic Resonance processing to ensure you don't lose your rich acoustic resonance
- Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter
- Multi-band compressor with MDP technology
- Anti-feedback functions that don't sacrifice your tone
- Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
- Onboard adjustable ambience, delay, and chorus effects
- Boost function with adjustable tone setting
- Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time
- XLR and ¼-inch connectivity for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, amps, and external effects
- USB audio interface functionality for computer recording and playback
- Fast and accurate built-in tuner
- Compact and portable design; runs on AC adapter or six AA-size batteries
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|