It comes with six Xenyx mic preamps for a transparent, crystal-clear performance and the individual EQs one each imbue your signal with warmth and detail.
It also comes with channel Inserts for inputs 1-4, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, and FBQ Feedback Detection System.
There's also an in-built USB/audio interface, “one-knob” mono channel compressors and Klark Teknik FX engines to give you a great sound you can also record.
Behringer have even put together a massive free software bundle (downloadable at www.behringer.com) to use with the QX1222USB for recording and editing music.
- Four phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps
- Four studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- In-built stereo USB/Audio Interface
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ
- FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect
- Voice Canceller function
- Four fully equipped stereo input channels
- Channel inserts on each mono channel
- Two aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|