Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature, this Xenyx Q USB mixer can handle live gigs as well as produce professional-quality recordings.
The wireless-ready integration allows it to instantly connect with Behringers ULM Series USB microphones, making them the first of their kind in the industry.
It features a high-end FX processor with 100 studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects.
Thanks to an in-built, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable.
Behringer offer a free software package download at www.behringer.com that includes Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear.
It features mono channels with four phantom-powered Xenyx mic preamps, four stereo line channels and a “one-knob” compressors and 3-band British-style EQ.
Behringer QX USB mixers provide the performance and features to take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|