Armed with premium microphone preamps and robust feature, this Xenyx Q USB mixer can handle live gigs as well as produce professional-quality recordings.
The wireless-ready integration allows it to instantly connect with Behringers ULM Series USB microphones, making them the first of their kind in the industry.
It features a high-end FX processor with 100 studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects.
Thanks to an in-built, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable.
Behringer offer a free software package download at www.behringer.com that includes Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear.
It features mono channels with four phantom-powered Xenyx mic preamps, four stereo line channels and a “one-knob” compressors and 3-band British-style EQ.
Behringer QX USB mixers provide the performance and features to take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound on all mono channels
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|
Pretty great mixerBy: Pete on 19 February 2019I have used the mixer quite a lot, and really enjoy it's ability and features. Together with my Rode Procaster microphone, it works great as part of a streaming setup. The only real problem I have is the power cord setup, it's quite flimsy. I would consider it a 4.5 stars but I'm unable to give half stars so 4 it is.