The X32 Producer , is a powerhouse digital mixing system well suited for mobile live sound/recording, home/project studios and installed sound applications.
Eight stereo effects engines provide the signal processing power equivalent to racks of outboard gear without having to haul anything besides the X32 Producer .
Along with 16 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, it also has two AES50 ports to connect the S16 digital snakes for up to 96 additional XLR inputs and 48 returns.
FireWire and USB functionality make it ideal for mobile recording up to 32 channels, plus built-in control surface protocols make it a great companion to your favorite DAW.
With the X32 Producer , you are no longer tethered to the FOH console position, which means you can setup wherever you like.
You can then take a walk to hear and adjust the mix from anywhere in the venue via an iPad or tablet PC connected to your wireless network.
Plus, you can let the performers dial-in their own personal monitor mixes thanks to the XiQ app for iPhone and iPod touch.
The X32 comes with Tracktion 4 music production software so you can record, edit and process audio from the comfort of your computer screen.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots
- USB type-A connector
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|