The Behringer X32 Core takes the brain of the flagship X32 digital mixing console and packs it all into a single rack space.
Combine it with a S16 digital snake to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple locations.
Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by X32 CORE.
All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances of our free control software applications, XiQ, XiControland XControl.
The front panel can be pre-configured to restrict user interaction, while the rear has I/O card inputs so it can interface with other networked audio infrastructure.
The X32 Core forms the nucleus of an ultra-flexible studio control room setup when paired with S16 I/O and P16 personal monitoring systems in each tracking room.
The in-built 32 x 32 USB recording interface, 8 stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring and 100% total recall deliver the tools to handle any project.
The included Tracktion 4 production software allows you to send, record and edit the tracks direct to your desktop; great for recording, especially live performances.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- 2 TRS outputs plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots
- Networked remote control with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- In-built expansion port
- MIDI In/Out
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|