The programmable, high-grade mic preamps found in the X32 Compact are based on a genuine MIDAS design, all the way down to their A/D converters.
The X32 Compact is packed with 40 inputs, 25 buses, 16 programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps, FireWire and USB 2.0 recording capability.
There’s also a 7" TFT screen and customisable LCD scribble strip so you have better control over your sound without having to haul outboard gear and analog snake cables.
The included Tracktion 4 music production software puts everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen so you can connect the X32 and make some music.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Includes Tracktion 4 Music Production Software
|Unit Of Measure||EACH|